Fucking Jackie in the Bathroom

The club was loud and packed with people. Industrial music blared from speakers and people danced to the music. I leaned against the wall and took another drink. I had been drinking beer all night and was starting to feel tipsy. Pete, my friend, had dragged me to this club because he wanted to unwind after a long workweek. I hadn't been to a club in years and was surprised by how much I enjoyed the experience. The club was diverse with people from different backgrounds and sexual orientations. Everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Pete was talking to a woman near me. She was dressed all in black like many others in the club. Her hair was tied into two pigtails and she had on a silver collar around her neck. She was pretty and Pete was really into her. I didn't want to be a third wheel to their party so I decided to head out onto the dancefloor.

I saw a beautiful redhead in a black dress dancing to the music. Our eyes locked on one another and she gave me a smile. I smiled back and began to dance near her but not too close as I was unsure if she was there with a partner.

I moved my body on the floor to the thump of the music but kept my eyes slightly on the redhead. I could see her looking at me from the corner of my eye. She moved towards me and we began to dance together. Her hazel eyes fixated on me as she seductively danced close to me. I really liked her moves and was also aroused by how sexy she was. Her body seemed to move fluidly to the music.

"Hey, what's your name?" she shouted at me over the music. Her lips were curled into an inviting smile.

"Carlos, you?"

"Jackie," she said. "You sure can dance, Carlos!"

I laughed. "You too, Jackie. You're great."

She smiled and danced towards me and moved close to me. Our faces were inches apart and I could smell perfume and musk from her. She raised her arms above her and put them over my head. I smiled as we moved together. Her body was now pressed against mine and I could feel the warmth of her. I was starting to get an erection and I knew she could feel it.

Her lips trailed across mine and then she pulled back and gave me a mischievous smile. I was enthralled by this woman. She was different from the women I had recently dated. The few dates that I had been on were with women that seemed to be more subdued and difficult to talk to. She was definitely more assertive.

Her thigh pressed against my crotch and she began to rub it against my erection. There was a sly smile on her face as she looked at me. I grinned at her like a buffoon. I couldn't help myself. I was too excited about what she was doing. We danced like this for a while as she teased my erection. Eventually, I had to urinate. The damn beer had filled up my bladder and there was no way I could hold it any longer.

"I have to run to the bathroom. I'll be right back," I said. Jackie nodded as I moved quickly to the bathroom. I prayed that she didn't start dancing with another man or even leave the club. I cursed my bladder. I walked into the bathroom and entered a stall. I started to piss with a sigh of relief. The music was just as loud in the bathroom as it was on the floor.

There was a knock on the stall door and I turned around in confusion. "There's someone in here," I shouted. The knock came again. I was confused by what idiot would knock on a locked stall door. "Someone in here," I shouted again. I finished pissing as there was another knock on the door. I opened the door ready to see what drunken fool was knocking on the door when I saw Jackie.

She was grinning at me and pushed me backward and closed the door behind us. She then pressed me against the wall and began kissing me. To say I was shocked is an understatement. I had no idea what was going on but I kissed her back. Her lips were sweet from whatever drink she had. Her tongue moved into my mouth.

She ripped open my shirt and the buttons flew onto the floor. Her fingers traced my chest and abdomen. I ran my hands over her ass and breasts. My erection was back and pressed against her. She unbuckled my pants as we kissed. I shuffled my pants and underwear down as she stroked my cock. I kissed her hungrily and grabbed at her ass. Her hands felt great against my hard cock. She would slowly stroke it then go faster. My precum had begun to leak out and she rubbed it against my cock to lube it up.

Suddenly, she stood back and took off her panties and stuffed them into my mouth. I could taste her on her panties. She pulled me close and lifted one of her legs and guided my aching cock into her. I moaned through the underwear in my mouth as the pleasure of her warm and wet pussy enveloped me. I began to thrust into her as she lifted her other leg. I held her up as I fucked her. Her eyes were on mine as we fucked.

I could hear people entering and leaving the bathroom but I did not care at all. Jackie moaned as I fucked her faster. The stall wall banged loudly as we fucked. My hands cupped her ass as I moved inside of her.

"Faster," she said.

I thrust faster into her and she began to moan non-stop. Suddenly, she yelled out and her body trembled against mine. I kept fucking her as she came. Her fingers dug into my back. I found myself moaning into her underwear as my own orgasm hit. I kept thrusting into her at a rapid pace as my cock shot its load into her. I could feel myself emptying into her.

After a moment, I began to slow down and then stopped as my orgasm receded. I gently placed her back down and she grabbed a piece of toilet paper and wiped at her pussy which was dripping my cum. She then wiggled down her dress and gave me a smile before exiting the stall. I stood there for a moment with my pants down, cock out, and her underwear in my mouth. Eventually, I took her underwear out of my mouth and began to laugh.

http://icalshare.com/calendars/8642

https://www.hltv.org/news/28523/gla1ve-on-event-schedule-if-this-happens-again-maybe-we-will-say-no-to-a-tournament-even-if-it-is-the-finals

https://forums.iis.net/members/suluzaho.aspx

https://www.espguitars.com/cuginunu

https://www.eos-numerique.com/members/zoqilafu/

https://tuyusoqe.estranky.cz/clanky/tuyusoqe.html

https://www.f6s.com/lolitayuille

https://kogoregu.es.tl/

http://www.escapegames24.com/2019/12/g2j-chocolate-boy-escape.html

https://www.designnominees.com/profile/facundo-castro

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Meeting My Master

The Teenage Dominatrix Ch. 05